Saturday, November 29, 2008

Husband and Wife



So this is my husband and I! Jeremy works for Unit Drilling up in Wyoming! It sucks cause he is on a week off a week! The week off rocks...but then there is the week on! He is hands down the best husband and father out there! He would do anything for me and never falls short of doing anything for our kids! He even plays tea party with Tatum and changes diapers! That's right! I got the good one! As for myself...I am going to school right now...working on my bachelors of biology! Blah! It's hard but it will all be worth it someday! I would like to become a therapist someday! Not until my kiddies are in school of course...but someday I would LOVE a career! And of course I am being a mommy! That's the worlds most rewarding job right there! Jer and I are honestly perfect for each other! We love to be outdoors, love movie night, and of course spending time with our perfect angels!!!

No comments: