Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tatum's Dance Recital!





So! My little princess had her first dance recital on the 13th! The whole day was crazy hectic! We woke up early and went to the dress rehearsal where I watched my perfect angel dance her heart away on stage! She knew pretty much all the steps to the dance! We went home, took a nap and woke up for the second part of the crazy day! It was really fun to get her all dressed up in her cute red and white polka dotted tutu and curl her hair in ringlets! We got to the recital and began claiming seats when I noticed a HUGE rip in Tatum's tights! Being her first recital I could not let this happen! I called my mom in a frenzy and her being the amazing woman she is went and bought some new tights for my girls perfect night! So with everything all perfect...I was all ready with a video camera in one hand and a camera in the other! Go figure the little stinker wouldn't do the dance! haha! It was still really exciting for me to see the cutest girl in the world up on stage doing her thing! Hands on the hips showing off her attitude! I couldn't help but shed a few tears to see something so beautiful that I helped create on that stage. This is for sure one of my favorite memories of Tay!

4 comments:

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Friend I didn't know you had a blog! I was clueless,, Guess I wasn't snooping hard enough :)..! Glad I found ya! Lets get together soon, probably after the holidays so it wont be so hectic! But have a very Merry Christmas! LOVE YOU

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

OH ps!! Tay looks amazing all dressed up for her recital! Your one lucky mom!

JD and Becky said...

Hello!! Amanda, I'm so happy you found us! It has been forever! How are you? You look amazing! I'm way happy you have a blog so we can keep in touch better! How was your Christmas? Ours was good! If you want, email me at rwilcox18@yahoo.com, I'd love to hear how you're doing and what's new. I'm so glad to hear from you, your family is so beautiful! Love ya!

The Parks said...

Amanda she is the cutest little girl ever!!!! I just love her! She looks so cute how fun to get to watch her dance!!!