I just thought I would journal in a few things about my baby boy and the enormous progress he is making into Toddlerhood!
*First REAL smile at six weeks
*First laugh at two months
*First two teeth at two months old (yeah...crazy I know)
*Next four teeth started at four months old (poor kid)
*Starting to play with Tatum...six months (cutest thing I have ever seen)
*Crawling at eight months old
*Making mommy laugh...the whole time
*Pulling over the floor lamp, garbage can, Tatum's baby cradle, and everything else this little guy can get his hands on....eight months
*Making daddy laugh...the whole time
*Topping off my perfect world!!! The day he was born!!!
Ryker you are such and amazing boy! You are smart, funny, HAPPIER than I have ever seen any little baby, sweet, loving, adorable, dimpled, perfect, content, and so much more!!! I could not imagine my life any sweeter! Love you my baby!!!
Roblox Boku No Roblox Remastered Hack Proxo
5 years ago

2 comments:
Oh thats so cute! What a good idea, I can't remember when Brecken started doing most of those things!!!
how cute!.. I want one :)
Post a Comment