Tatum's first year of dance has come to a close. It ended with a rather perfect spring dance recital...the only thing that wasn't perfect was Jeremy was up at work :( but there will be plenty more dance recitals to come! The day was quite hectic, waking early and making it to dress rehearsal and making sure we had all the costumes and materials we needed! We made it there early to save seats for everyone to be there and were ready to go when Tatum told me she didn't want to dance, she just wanted to watch! I was chasing her backstage begging her to sit with the other girls (there was only five minutes til showtime)! She wasn't buying it! My plan to bribe her with anything backfired when she said she didn't need anything! Crap! My three year old is so spoiled I can't even bribe her! Well, I finally convinced her that she needed to dance and she performed without a flaw! She was the most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen! I sat in the audience with the HUGEST giddy smile from ear to ear! I am so proud of my baby girl! She did AWESOME! She not only danced, she did the right dance at the right time and showed off her attitude that I simply can not get enough of!!! I couldn't help but sit in the audience and dance and sing along with all the songs! Ryker even waved his hand in the air along with the music! I can not believe how perfect my world is! Honestly...I feel so complete and lucky to have who I do in my life! And Tatum definatly makes my world perfect!
Here are some more pics from the dance!!!



And for dinner she choose...Fazzolis!!!!! One more reason I love her... she is easy to please!!!!

5 comments:
Oh she is the cutest little girl ever! I miss you lets get together soon!
Hey Amanda! I can't believe how cute your kids are, and how big they are!! It seems like just barely you were pregnant with Tatum! Wow how time flies.. anyway, I'm glad I found you on here and can catch up!
She is so cute Amanda! You look amazing!
She is seriously soooo cute!!! I bet it is so fun going to her dance recitals!!!
I found you Amanda!!! I have missed seeing pictures of your cute family! That is so fun she is dancing... I cant believe how time flies.. you were pregnant with her last time we hung out... wow! Makes me miss the days of dancing... hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment