We took a trip out to California to visit Jer's parents and had a blast! We soaked up the California sun and had so much fun doin it! Nene (the grandkids call her that) had a hike planned for all of us to...can't remember what it was called but it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! All the rock around us was granite and the waterfalls were huge! Jer and I hiked up some of the way but I chickened out bout half way up...I didn't want my kids to be parentless just yet! But it was extremely beautiful and the kids had a blast playing in puddles and trying to find gold!!!


Tatum modeling for me! She is my favoritest girl ever!!!!
Such a stud playin in the warm water!
He thinks he is a badass! haha! I love him!

We also did a lot of playing in the pool and barbequing but I always forget to take pics! Me and Jeremy also went to Six Flags discovery kingdom and it was awesome! I planned on buying a disposable camera but didn't expect them to be $16 dollars! So we went without. But we got season passes so we will for sure get back there!
Such a stud playin in the warm water!
He thinks he is a badass! haha! I love him!
We also did a lot of playing in the pool and barbequing but I always forget to take pics! Me and Jeremy also went to Six Flags discovery kingdom and it was awesome! I planned on buying a disposable camera but didn't expect them to be $16 dollars! So we went without. But we got season passes so we will for sure get back there!

6 comments:
HOW FUN! Im excited for tomorrow!
Look at you you little hot mama! You look gorgeous in your pics! And I'm so proud two posts in one day! I love it! Poor Ryker he is so stinkin cute! I think you took it the hardest! And Cali looks awesome... hey we have six flags season passes to lets plan a trip together!!!
How fun, your family is the cutest ever!..
Hey, I'm glad you found us. I will add you to our list. We are going to be coming home Sept. 19 to Oct. 24. I'm not sure when Aelx is yet but we for sure need to get together and do something fun!!
hey amanda! just found your blog..california looked fun!
if you want us to add you guys to ours then email us @
pskiser22@yahoo.com..we are private!
Hey Amanda, I am Wyomings wife Trish. I found your blog through Steph Kiser's! Your kids are getting so big. I cant believe Ryker broke his femur! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment