So...as many of you may have concluded from my lack of blog upkeeping... I am so not good at this sort of thing. So... since summer is comin to a close, I was planning on posting one large blog...but I don't have time for that! haha! I will simply post a couple blogs in a row and hope that I can catch up and keep up! It has been a fantabulous summer! Full of great friends, great bbqs, wonderful lake days and smiling children... most the time! Ryker celebrated his first birthday with some of our closest most adored friends! It was wonderful! We went to the park and just had a little get together and chatted while the kids ran amuck! I honestly can not believe that my little guy is one already! Has time mearly sped up? I think so! His favorite things to play with are any kind of balls... of course. And we got him this little four wheeler for his birthday that he is absolutely glued to! It got kind of annoying after an hour or two cuz he kept running into walls and we would have to keep steering for him! His other thing. If we are not paying attention, he will keep pushing the button on his four wheeler until someone goes crazy enough from the sound to help him out! Haha!!! Its hillarious! His other favorite things are swords and power tools (little kid ones of course) he makes this noise while he points his sword! You would have to see it...but its hilarious! It's crazy the difference between a girl and a boy! I know you hear it all the time...but it is something you have to discover for yourself! Its absolutely the opposite end of the spectrum! And I love having the best of both worlds!!! Holy cow! Seriously can not believe that time flies by so fast! It really should be a tid kinder! My babies are growing up way faster than I would like them too! Slow down sweet heart! I am trying to keep up! Love you!
This is Jeremy, Amanda and Co. Jeremy and I met in high school but never dated until our college days. As soon as we started dating everything fell into place and we fell in love! We were married a year later and have now been married for over three years. We have two of the most beautiful children anyone has ever set eyes on! My princess Tatum, who is two, and my darling baby boy, Ryker, who is four months. I am going to school to get my bachelors and Jeremy is working for Unit Drilling! This is our life now and together we are living our fairytale!
No comments:
Post a Comment